Springtime in my Heart

I've always loved  spring, ever since I was little...

The new blossoms on the trees.... I used to climb up to reach them...



The wonderful, inviting mud puddles....




The birds singing their sweet songs....


I loved watching the robins hopping about....



The rain...and the fun of using my little umbrella...



The nodding of the cheery daffodils as the rain dripped from their faces....



The new life of baby animals.....



The bright shinning colors of a beautiful rainbow after a refreshing rain....


The soft, bright new green grass...


Going on mushroom hunts....



I remember running about, finding the first little spring wildflowers and making  little bouquets and dropping  them on our doorstep, knocking, and running around the corner of the house to watch the surprised look on Mom's face! :)..... Pretty soon I got around to the whole neighbourhood..... Grandma and Grandpa, and my two Aunts.

Things haven't changed too much since then....I still love spring! I still love to pull on my rubber boots, and splash through the mud puddles....I still love to hear the sweet songs of the birds praising their creator....I still love to watch the robins hop about......I still love the fresh spring rains and the bright rainbows they bring.....I still love to drive by farms and see new little baby's frolicking about....I still love to be the first to find the little spring wildflowers! Yes, Spring has always been, and always will be my favorite time of year!

But their is something else on my mind....

something else I love about spring....

New life...

New birth...

Cleansing Rain...

Yes...Spring reminds me to let their be springtime in my heart!

To let the early rain of the Holy spirit cleanse my heart...

To LIVE a life anew with my Lord...

To have a heart that overflows with praise as the birds do...

To bloom with the Love of Jesus...

To be born again!

Oh how I long to have springtime in my heart!

And when I think about it.....

It really is up to me...

I want to truly be born again...to let springtime be all year round in my heart! :)

What about YOU?

 Will you also be born again....and let springtime abide in your heart?

Comments

Popular Posts